WHAT IS ISO 14001(ISO 14001:2015) - ENVIROMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (EMS)
ISO 14001:2015 (ISO 14001 CERTIFICATION) standard is revised to bring synergy between various ISO standards by following a new high level structure Annex SL and will replace ISO 14001:2004.
We provide an authoritative, comprehensive and value added consulting, training and certification services for either new certification with respect to ISO 14001:2015 or helping organizations migrate to ISO 14001:2015 standard.
We provide awareness training, implementation training, internal auditor training, lead auditor training to impart required level of skill, knowledge and competence for the employees on this revised Environment Management System standard.
We also provide a complete set of consulting services to help your organization identify requirements as per ISO 14001:2015 new standard and map the compliance requirements as per ISO 14001 revision to your current processes.
ISO 14001 is the principal management system standard which specifies the requirements for the formulation and maintenance of an EMS. There are three fundamental commitments required in an environmental policy that meets the requirements of ISO 14001. These include:
- prevention of pollution
- compliance with legislation
- continual improvement of the EMS
These commitments help drive the improvements in overall environmental performance.
BENEFITS OF ISO 14001:2015
- Improved environmental performance led by top management commitment
- Cost savings can be achieved through improved efficiencies in energy and water usage and through waste minimisation
- Reduced risk of pollution incidents and other releases to the environment and therefore avoidance of unnecessary clean up costs and/or enforcement action by regulatory bodies
- Compliance with legislation through the identification of new legislation in adequate time to address appropriate issues
- Reduced risk of non-compliance with legislation and subsequent costs/prosecution
- Improved brand image as customers will see an organisation that is in control of its impact on the environment
- Improved business focus and communication of environmental issues
- Improved profitability through costs reductions and improved customer satisfaction.