WHAT IS ISO 9001:2015 - QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (QMS)
ISO 9001 Certification standards is known as Quality Management System. This QMS standard is a generic standard and is applicable for to all organizations, regardless of type, size and product/ services provided. Any organization those who wishing for customer satisfaction, continual improvement of their Quality Managements system may choose the ISO 9001 implementation in the organization and may apply for QMS.
BENEFITS OF ISO 9001 CERTIFICATION
- Improve the performance of QMS processed.
- Customers satisfaction enhanced.
- Improve the Overall business performance of the organization .
- Reduce the customer complains.
- Enhance the competency of Employee of Organization.
- Improve the Compliances and awareness about customer requirements, statutory & regulatory requirements of product, within the organization.
- Better control of organization processes.
- Marketability of organization improves.
HOW TO GET ISO 9001 CERTIFICATION
- Implemented the Quality Management System (ISO 9001) in the organization. Established the Quality Manual, relevant procedures and SOP’s
- Conducted at least one complete cycle of ISO 9001(QMS) Internal Audit.
- Conducted at least one Management review meeting on Quality Management System.